Wonderful Family Home is Situated on a Cul-de-Sac and in a Desirable
Neighborhood and Convenience Location!
• Well Maintained and Turn Key Move-in Condition!
• MLS shows 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths
• MLS shows 1,800 S.F.
• 300 S.F. Enclosed Patio, partially converted to a bedroom with
individual private access
• 3 Baths 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths (per Assessor)
• Living Area: 1,502 S.F. (per Assessor)
• Built-in 1956 Lot Size: 9,335 S.F.
• Features Include: Central Air/Heat, Upgraded Dual Paned Energy Saving
Vinyl Windows, Hardwood Floors, Ceiling Fans Throughout, Indoor Laundry
• Formal Living Room offers Fireplace and Dining Area
• Spacious Kitchen offers Upgraded Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Tile Floors
and Stainless Steel Appliances
• Open Bonus Space is Ideal for Entertainment for Indoor Family Gatherings
• Landscaped Yard offers Auto Sprinkler System and Fruit Trees
• Gated Driveway with 2 Car Attached Garage offers Plenty of Parking for Large
Family and RV Hookups
• Close to Park, Post Office, Supermarkets, School, Transportation, Home Depot
and Easy Freeway Access
• Please contact the listing agent if you have any questions.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of September 19th, 2019 at 3:09am CDT. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.